- Get a job. This shouldn't be that hard since I've already got a contract, but we'll see.
- Lose at least 15 pounds. I know that sounds like a lot but I have gained twice that in the last three years. I should be able to do this by getting off my butt for work, and with my physical therapy. My bras might not fit, but my pants will and that will be awesome.
- Pay off my student loans, and the couple other debts I have. Sure I have a nice small minimum payment that would last me the next ten years, but I don't like bills, so I want to take care of that as soon as I can.
- Catch up on my scrapbooks and photo albums. I've been putting them off through school and I can't wait to get them done.
- Go Skydiving.
- Go on a real vacation to Hawaii or Alaska, someplace relaxing without a ton of sightseeing to do, oh and camping.
- Plan my next big trip either to South America, Australia and New Zealand or back to Europe.
- Read books that have nothing to do with Nursing.
- Give up ABC daytime. This will be hard because they are bringing back one of my favorite all time characters to GH...oh and Jason and Sam are getting back together. AHHH, this one is going to be almost impossible.
- Stick to my budget. This will also be very difficult, with all the paying off debt, traveling, new clothes, and ebaying for antique sterling silver charms I will be doing!
- Take my lunch to work everyday. The food at the hospital sucks so bad, and I really never want to eat it ever again.
- Floss or use my new water pik every day.
Monday, January 5, 2009
My New Year's Resolutions
I figure if I put these goals out there, that maybe I'll actually be able to achieve them, or at the very least get harassed by Ben until I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are a hoot!!! ;)
I wish you the best in your goals this year!!!
where is visit Janae? Maybe that comes after the pay off the loans thing.
I'm a big fan of #9 since our DVR list looks like this:
• General Hospital
• One Life to Live
• General Hospital
• One Life to Live
• General Hospital
• One Life to Live
• General Hospital
• One Life to Live
• General Hospital
• One Life to Live
• General Hospital
• One Life to Live
• General Hospital
• One Life to Live
• General Hospital
• One Life to Live
ad infitum…
Post a Comment