Friday, January 9, 2009

5 Things Tag

Janae tagged me which is awesome because I love writing lists!

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
  • Unpacking at my brand new house in Seattle
  • Starting a new job at Azteca
  • Hanging out with Ben
  • Fighting with Becky
  • Starting school at Shoreline
5 Things on my to do list for today:
  • Go to the post office
  • Go to physical therapy
  • Stop at the staffing office at the hospital
  • Laundry
  • Dishes
5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
  • Invest it and turn it into more than a million
  • Pay off debt
  • Travel around the world
  • Buy a piano
  • Get a makeover
5 Places I have lived:
  • Portland, OR
  • Vancouver, WA
  • Provo, UT
  • Seattle, WA
  • Tucson, AZ
5 Jobs I have held:
  • Burgerville girl too
  • Barista at Starbucks
  • Gap Person/clothes folder
  • Waitress at like a bazillion restaurants
  • Patient Care Technician, aka Nurse's slave
5 Things I want to be doing in 5 Years:
  • Traveling
  • Working as an ER nurse
  • Living in my own house
  • Being a wife and mom
  • Driving a fuel cell car
5 People I tag:
  • Laura
  • Brooke
  • Kristi
  • Aunt Lisa
  • Rachelle

3 comments:

janaemadsen said...

you are too cool. Burgerville girls always are.

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Thanks for the tag!

Elvisfish said...

Uh, you were not hanging out with Ben 5 years ago you two were not even talking!