skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My High School Reunion
Well tonight was my high school reunion. Yes, I graduated 10 years ago. I didn't go. I was going to but plane tickets got to be too expensive. I figured it would be better to save money and just stay home and watch the Olympics. I'm bummed in a way, like I might have missed out on something.....like the chance to see some of the jerks I went to school with for 13 years. It's weird to think that I actually knew some of those kids that long. I mean I could name at least twenty kids that I knew the whole way. And I think it would've been interesting to see them all grown up. I'm sure this must be amusing to some of you that knew me then, considering it was almost impossible to get me to go to high school when I was actually IN high school. Whatever. I tried to rally some of the kids I actually was friends with at Prairie, but none of them cared enough to pay to show up either. I guess I get to see my most favorite person from high school all the time anyways (Ben). I keep telling myself that not going was probably better, like I saved myself from some neurosis. I guess I'll never know for sure. Here's a picture of one of my favorite memories from high school. (None of these kids were there either, so I guess I didn't miss that much!) And here I am with my sister, Becky, right after graduation over 10 years ago! AHH, I'm old!
No comments:
Post a Comment