A-Attached or Single? I am attached to Ben....yes he's a lucky guy.
B-Best Friend? Probably Ben, he's always there when I need him!
C-Cake or pie? Chocolate Raspberry Torte and Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
D-Day of choice? Sunday, the only day that I don't have to do anything if I don't want to.
E-Essential Item? Besides my computer, I can't live without my little black moleskine day planner...um, I also can't leave the house without earrings on.
F-Favorite color? It depends, to wear: black, to decorate with: red, to paint my nails: dark red, to see out the window: green as in trees, and blue as in water.
G-Gummy bears or worms? neither, I'm trying to stay away from things made entirely of sugar.
H-Home town? I guess Vancouver, even though it feels less like home every time I go back.....I tend to tell strangers I'm from Seattle though.
I-Favorite indulgence? ABC daytime and cookies and milk.
J-January or July? January in London, July in Seattle, it's all about location.
K-Kids? are great but I don't have any of my own, but you all know that.
L-Life isn't complete without: VACATION TIME!
M-Marriage date? I don't currently have one scheduled.
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 of each, see the picture on the right.
O-Oranges or Apples? are fine, but I usually eat Bananas. Um, Apples to Apples is an excellent game!
P-Phobias? I get sweaty palms at high altitudes...I'm also freaked out by germs.
Q-Quote? I tend to not use quotes.....here's an okay one: "Get busy living, or get busy dying." -The Shawshank Redemption
R-Reasons to smile? I smile a lot...mostly at Ben because he's hilarious and hot.
S-Season of choice? I don't really have a favorite...they're all great for different reasons.
T-Talents: I've got many skills, yo! I have the best handwriting EVER. Seriously.
U-Unknown fact about me? I'm extremely organized and a perfectionist....I can't think of anything that you wouldn't know.
V-Vegetable? Broccoli and Spinach are good. I also enjoy asparagus, ooh and potatoes.
W-Worst habit? Procrastination is probably the worst one and contributes to all the others.
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? I've never had either.....ultrasounds are less invasive though.
Y-Your favorite food? I love me some pepperoni pizza with tomatoes on top...or chocolate.
Z-Zodiac sign: Gemini, but I'm on the cusp, I think I act like a Cancer too.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Steve and I love the Shawshank Redemption; it's such a great movie.
I like it- this is neat. Also what do you watch on ABC daytime. I am always looking for more shows.
You guys should do this survey too! And also I watch One Life to Live and General Hospital on ABC...I'm addicted.
Post a Comment