Oh and also, Ben told me that June 20 is the happiest day of the year! Get this: A British Researcher using a series of calculations, added together all of the factors that improve our lives, like time spent out doors, increased socialization, recurrence of childhood memories, and anticipation of pending vacations, and decided that June 20th was going to be the happiest day of 2008. I thought this was pretty hilarious! Usually I hate my birthday, but it was a pretty good day, so maybe that guy's research was right!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
June 20th
Yesterday was my birthday. Now I'm 28. Yay. I was dreading yesterday and even did a little countdown to say goodbye to 27 all week. It wasn't so bad I guess. I got to sleep in until 8:45 which was nice. At 10:00, I went to the dentist. Yea, I know, who goes to the dentist on their birthday!! I just got dental insurance for the first time ever and it was the first available appointment. It wasn't anything painful because it was just the first appointment and I'm happy to have a dentist! When I was filling out some paper work I accidentally dated a form 6/20/80. Oops! After that I ran some errands and tried to ignore the fact that it was 200 degrees outside. I went to the craft store and fabric store and got some supplies. When I have some more free time, I'm going to make some throw pillows and a jewelry box. Since I was close by, I stopped by Costco and picked up a chocolate cake and roses to try and trick myself in to liking my birthday. When I got home I did some cleaning and laundry and caught up on some General Hospital which made me feel very productive. I made dinner for me and Ben and it was pretty good! We had Caesar salad and I made this great recipe from Everyday Food. It was really simple and good! And then we had the chocolate cake from Costco that was super delicious. So all in all it was a pretty good birthday. The best part though, was my birthday present from Ben. After dinner he gave me these really great earrings from Etsy. They are long dragonfly wings cut out of stainless steel that move. They are so unique and beautiful. I love them and was totally surprised! I also got some cards, emails, and phone calls wishing me a Happy Birthday which made me feel very loved! So thank you everyone! I had a really good birthday, even if I'm 28.
Oh and also, Ben told me that June 20 is the happiest day of the year! Get this: A British Researcher using a series of calculations, added together all of the factors that improve our lives, like time spent out doors, increased socialization, recurrence of childhood memories, and anticipation of pending vacations, and decided that June 20th was going to be the happiest day of 2008. I thought this was pretty hilarious! Usually I hate my birthday, but it was a pretty good day, so maybe that guy's research was right!


Oh and also, Ben told me that June 20 is the happiest day of the year! Get this: A British Researcher using a series of calculations, added together all of the factors that improve our lives, like time spent out doors, increased socialization, recurrence of childhood memories, and anticipation of pending vacations, and decided that June 20th was going to be the happiest day of 2008. I thought this was pretty hilarious! Usually I hate my birthday, but it was a pretty good day, so maybe that guy's research was right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Glad you had a good birthday! I love Costco flowers.
It is good to know you are alive! I thought you dropped off the face of the earth!;) Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday! I thought of you all day!
I love you!
Happy Late Birthday! I am glad you had a good day.
Post a Comment