Most of you already know that I love t.v., but I just wanted to let everyone know that I love the Discovery Channel. Ok, so Ben loves the discovery channel, and because I love Ben I have learned to love it too. It might have been hard at first, (I mean seriously, what girl can handle watching every single episode of Deadliest Catch!!!) but now it's not hard at all. I guess I just wasn't used to actually using my brain while watching t.v. Don't get me wrong, most of my t.v. watching pleasure is totally related to turning my brain off (see previous mention of daytime drama obsession below), but I have found, thanks to Ben and the Discovery channel, how great t.v. can be when you actually leave your brain on. It's been my own Discovery. HA, I'm hilarious. Anyways, if you ever get the chance check out some of the awesome shows on the Discovery Channel! One of my favorites is Cash Cab, and Ben likes, I'm sorry LOVES Mythbusters. The best of the Discovery Channel is when they do their special series. You may have heard of Planet Earth....if not, it is a must see. I loved it! Today (the reason for this post) they were showing a marathon of the special series "When We Left Earth: The Nasa Missions". I didn't watch all of it, like Ben did, but man the stuff I did see was very interesting. I actually feel bad for making fun of the "NASA show" now, because they have done some pretty amazing things! And also because I want to be an astronaut now. Anyways, check out the Discovery Channel some time. It's awesome!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! We absolutely LOVE the Discovery Channel! Mythbusters is Awesome. Josh and I especially love "Shark Week". It is just great T.V.! Deadliest Catch is good, too.
Post a Comment