This is a picture of a bunch of the Sterling Silver Charms I have been collecting over the past few months. Most of you know that I have been to 49 states and when I went on my giant road trip years ago, my sister and I collected a bunch of charms. Last summer I started looking on Ebay for charms and came across these sterling and enamel map charms and became obsessed with them. Like totally, totally obsessed (like couldn't study because Ebay auctions were ending obsessed). The other day I finally collected the last few states and am so pleased with my little collection. I haven't bought the bracelet I want to put them on yet, so I've been taping them on this map I printed out. When I get the bracelet I'll probably put up some more pictures because this one doesn't really do the little sparkly charms justice and my Mom is just as obsessed with charm bracelets as I am.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
is there a story about this?
Yeah - I'm curious!
I don't know why it only published the picture! I'm having issues with blogger.
I Love them! How FUN!!!
These are really beautiful! I like charms too, but I don't have a collection.
Your charms kick butt! I've always wanted to do this too, and love your map! I'd forgo the bracelet and just leave them displayed on a map!
Your collection is tons cooler than mine! I have tried to collect a little trinket from each place we have gone....I need to get one for Texas before we move.
Brooke, if you come to the beach this summer, bring yours! I'd love to see your charms! I've been working on getting some charms for our San Diego cousins, so we can play with them at the beach.
I loved your road trip. Thanks for posting about the charms.
Aunt Debbie says that Sarah's charm collection rocks.
Post a Comment