
One of my favorite places to shop is
threadless.com. It's this great little website where members can upload their own tee-shirt designs, vote and rate other designs, and post blogs and photos of them wearing the shirts. I love it. The designs are always unique and I have always gotten tons of compliments on my cool tee-shirts. Here is my public profile on
Threadless. I haven't ever uploaded designs or had time to score many, but I have uploaded a few pics. You can earn points towards more shirts if you post pictures. I have a ton of their shirts, so eventually I hope to score a few free ones. I just haven't had time to take many pictures of myself. Right now they have this awesome holiday sale, so if you're looking for some unique presents you should check it out! Here's one of the great pics my personal photographer (Ben) took for me.
2 comments:
Cool site- The red one and black guitar shirt are my favorites....but they are all sold out in the red!!
I will have to check out this site, you never told me about it, probably because you were waiting for me to read your blog. I love the picture too.
Post a Comment