Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. Mine wasn't bad. I worked and made double time (which is awesome) and then I came home to find a Friends Thanksgiving episode marathon (double awesome). I love Friends and especially the Thanksgiving episodes. They were always the most hilarious. So, not only did I get to make great money and catch some of my favorite holiday comedy, I also got to avoid crappy family time. Since that wasn't very thanksgiving-y of me, I'll make up for it by sharing with you some things I'm grateful for.

Right now I am most Thankful for.....

1. those of you reading this right now! I've only invited about 20 people to read this blog, so if you're reading this, you better know that I like you!!!
2. RAIN! It rained unexpectedly the last couple of days. It was awesome.
3. school being over soon! Seriously, it's been a long, horrible road, and I am so happy to be almost done.
4. my health. Everyday I go to the hospital and see very sick people, and realize how lucky I am to have my health.
5. President Elect Barack Obama. I am really looking forward to our new President and am hoping he will be able to get some things happening around here.

I hope you all had a wonderful Turkey Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you.

Claire said...

I'm glad you're my friend.

mablebrown said...

Thanks guys! Right back at ya!

Carol Winegar said...

Paul, Melissa and Mom came over to my house for thanksgiving. Boy I was happy to finally eat. We started cooking late.
You are a wonderful friend.