
Tonight for dinner I made salads and I was so proud of myself I thought I'd share a picture. I'm going to try to make more food from scratch in an attempt to be healthier, or at least save money. Here is the
recipe I modified for dinner from Everyday Food (
a little magazine/
tv show that I love).....I made it for two peeps and added a hard boiled egg. I also made a little fruit salad with some fresh pineapple, blueberries and raspberries. It was super good, sorry you guys couldn't come over!
4 comments:
Dear Sarah, It looks yummy! I wish I could come over....Love, Mom
Yum! I'll be over at 6! :)
come visit and make me this. not a request.
I would love to come make it for you Janae! I am actually considering a little trip up to the NE sometime next year, maybe then?
Post a Comment