This weekend I took a little trip to Utah to see my friends the Sharps. Paul got married on Saturday and it was a good chance to see the whole (mostly) family at once. For those of you that don't know, I kind of grew up with this family and I love them very much so I couldn't pass this opportunity up. I can't really remember life without the Sharps! I was in classes with all the older girls at church and school up through highschool, where Janae became one of my best friends. It's been about 5 years since I last got to see the Sharps and so much has changed! Almost all the kids are married now so it was really great to meet all their spouses! And my favorite thing was meeting Baby Danielle! I can't believe that Janae's a mom, but I love it! Danielle is totally adorable! It was so great being able to catch up with Janae and I loved being able to talk with Carol, Claire and Linda! I'm so glad I got to meet John, Jeremy, Steve, ooh, and Jen and Steve too! I'm really happy I got to go to Paul's wedding! I can't wait to see you all again!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
The Sharpies!
This weekend I took a little trip to Utah to see my friends the Sharps. Paul got married on Saturday and it was a good chance to see the whole (mostly) family at once. For those of you that don't know, I kind of grew up with this family and I love them very much so I couldn't pass this opportunity up. I can't really remember life without the Sharps! I was in classes with all the older girls at church and school up through highschool, where Janae became one of my best friends. It's been about 5 years since I last got to see the Sharps and so much has changed! Almost all the kids are married now so it was really great to meet all their spouses! And my favorite thing was meeting Baby Danielle! I can't believe that Janae's a mom, but I love it! Danielle is totally adorable! It was so great being able to catch up with Janae and I loved being able to talk with Carol, Claire and Linda! I'm so glad I got to meet John, Jeremy, Steve, ooh, and Jen and Steve too! I'm really happy I got to go to Paul's wedding! I can't wait to see you all again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This picture makes me look chubby. No wait- that is the chubbiness after all.
It was fun to meet you! Your blog is cracking me up this morning!
I loved talking with you! Thanks for being a part of Paul's wedding.
You three girls are so great!
Post a Comment