Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ben's Birthday!


Well, Ben's now officially just as old as me! Did you all know that I'm dating a younger man? It was Ben's 28th birthday yesterday and we had a fun night. We went and got some quick dinner at Bisonwhiches before we went to an old movie at The Loft. They play lots of independent and cult classics and charge just a couple bucks. Ben and I sat in a pretty comfy red couch and saw a pretty horrible movie. It was so horrible that it was hilarious. It was a fun night. I think we're going to go back again for "Mondo Monday." This is the giant birthday "card" I gave Ben. I'm very proud of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are Awesome! I LOVES that card!!!
Very creative...I may have to copy it for Lynn's b-day in Sep! It isn't copyrited or anything is it? :)

I hope you have fun at Paul's wedding! I wish there were time to take you out. You haven't even seen my house, yet! Oh well, maybe next time. No biggy! Give the Sharp's my love and congratulations!

I love you!!!
Oh, did I mention that younger men are THE best!?! ;)

Brooke said...

You are so sweet and creative...I love the candy bar poster idea, I will have to keep that one on hand for later. Tell Ben Happy Late B-day from your strange cousin, who he has never met!!

Kristi said...

Very creative and very impressive, Sarah! Tell Ben Happy Birthday from me, even though its late and its from me!?!