Friday, July 31, 2009
Movie Quotes
There are maybe three movies I have watched enough times that I could quote them endlessly. Enough times means at least a hundred times, because I can not memorize anything easily. One of those movies is "So I Married an Axe Murderer." It is such a great flick. By far the best movie Mike Meyers ever did in my opinion. To see a nice little list of some of the funniest lines, go here. You'll laugh right out loud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Woah-Man Wow-Man Woooooooo-Man!
She was a thief
Ya gotta beielf
She stole my heart and my cat
Heed! Pants! NOW!
How could you not like (beat) The Colonel?
He looks atchya with those wee beady eyes..."0hhh you're gonna buy my chicken"...BECAUSE HE PUTS AN ADICITIVE CHEMICAL IN IT THAT MAKES YOU CRAVE IT FORT NIGHTLY, SMART ASS!"
Excise Me, I ordered the large Cappachino. HELLO! Campbell's Cup-O-Chino!
"Only You....Can make this world seem right. O-only you-oo can make the darkness bright..."
Oh He's gonna cry himself ta sleep tonight on his huge pilluh...
We have a piper down. I repeat: We have a piper down!
Nadia! Come dance like we are children of the night!
Don't wory Charlie, I won't tell her what happened...
I want you back he cried out into the night like a fireman going to a window that has no fire.
Harriet, Sweet Harriet, Hard Hearted harbinger of haggass...
I was naked just now...
I tell ya it's like Sputnik!
Shall I go On!?! It is Truely one of my ALL TIME Favorites!!!!
Thanks for making me smaile...Now I am going to have to watch it tonight!;)
Post a Comment