
The other day I was at the grocery store and wanted an apple, so I bought this great little bag of organic apples at the UN-Safeway for 2 bucks. It's rare to find such affordable organic produce here in Tucson, let alone the UN-Safeway (it's in the ghetto). After I had my one little apple, I had about 12 left, and not wanting to waste my 2 bucks I went on a recipe search. I found this
recipe for Apple Cake on a great little blog called
Smitten Kitchen. It turned out great and I think I'm going to make this at Thanksgiving time instead of Apple pie. It was very good! Check out the recipe!
3 comments:
This looks soo good. Apple cake is one of my favs. It's such a nostalgic recipe...the kind of thing that when you make it, you feel like you've gone back in time a retrieved a piece of sweet simplicity.
I want you to come visit me and make me some cake.
YUUUUMMMMM!
Post a Comment