Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ta Da!

So, I haven't been keeping up with my blog for the past couple weeks because I've been busy studying for the NCLEX and starting my new job orientation. Yesterday I found out that I passed my boards and am officially a Registered Nurse!!! It's so crazy that I can hardly believe it, so I thought I'd show you guys proof!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!
Congrats, my Amazing Nurse Sarah!
I am so proud of you!

Brooke said...

Congrats- You are official now!

Kristi said...

CONGRATS, Sarah! That's SO cool! I'm a little envious, of course!

Claire said...

You're awesome.

Julie said...

Sarah, I am really proud of you! I knew you could do it....you're the best! Will you take care of me when I get old? Love, Mom

Marcella said...

So awesome.

kevin said...

strong work, miss.

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! I'm looking at your blog! It's great! I am so proud of you for getting your nursing license. It doesn't seem like that long ago I was sitting in your house in Shoreline watching General Hospital and the never ending paint job. You talked about selling your house, moving to Arizona, going back to school, and getting your nursing license... and you did it all. And I know it wasn't easy. You inspire me. Love you!