I finally graduated from college on December 17th. Yay! I'm so glad to be done. My friend Leah and her husband Ryan (who is Ben's stepbrother) and their two girls Rylee (on the left) and Gentry (on the right) drove down from Phoenix to come support me and take me and Ben out to dinner. It was really great that they came. The ceremony itself wasn't anything that special, the key note speaker was a snooze, and I shook the Dean's hand, when I totally hate her. But it was nice to celebrate being done with Ben and Leah and Ryan and their cutie pie girls.P.S. I ordered a totally dorky white Nursing dress to wear and felt totally ridiculous...it'll make a great Halloween costume later!

2 comments:
Congratulations, Sarah!
What a relief to that that out of the way, huh?
I am so happy for you...now onward and upward, eh?
I love you.
Post a Comment