So last week when I was having such a rough time, I stumbled across a live video stream of puppies and I posted the link on my post "It's been a long week..." and then today I saw them featured on msn.com. Apparently they were even on the Today Show this morning! This cracks me up, because I have been watching these little puppies all week. They just hang out and pile on each other and sleep, and they're super cute. These puppies are like 5 weeks old and their owners set up this video feed so they could keep an eye on them. So you have to go look at them before they all go to their new homes. Anyways, I think I need a pet. Or maybe now that I don't have to spend a ton of time around all the drama of my nursing school class, I'll just feel better on my own. And won't have to watch internet puppies to laugh. Or maybe I'll still get a pet.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
PUPPIES!!
So last week when I was having such a rough time, I stumbled across a live video stream of puppies and I posted the link on my post "It's been a long week..." and then today I saw them featured on msn.com. Apparently they were even on the Today Show this morning! This cracks me up, because I have been watching these little puppies all week. They just hang out and pile on each other and sleep, and they're super cute. These puppies are like 5 weeks old and their owners set up this video feed so they could keep an eye on them. So you have to go look at them before they all go to their new homes. Anyways, I think I need a pet. Or maybe now that I don't have to spend a ton of time around all the drama of my nursing school class, I'll just feel better on my own. And won't have to watch internet puppies to laugh. Or maybe I'll still get a pet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I bet these puppies will go for tons of money- I saw that msn post! I love puppies- except the constant need to go out and go potty.
Post a Comment