skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My First Blog!
It's been rough living here in Tucson these past couple of years. It's dry, it's hot, it's brown, and did I mention it's hot? Mostly it's been rough because I'm too far away from all of you! I thought a blog would be a good way to stay connected to everyone, especially because my school and work schedule is so crazy! This blog isn't going to have a theme or anything, it's just going to be a place where I can write to all of you (instead of talking to myself)! I hope you all will like it! Welcome to my blog!
4 comments:
Nice picture- where is this?
Ben took this picture on a hike the other day just North of Tucson. He wanted me to tell you that it was taken from here:
32°25'13.53"N
110°53'11.20"W
Got to Get You into My Life!!!
Love your blog! The only thing is your title! There is NOTHING PLAIN about you!;)
Your picture is pretty!
Post a Comment